Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

WOW. This is awesome! I'm definitely looking out for more of your animations!

Hexagon Hexagon

Nearly perfect.
Just keep the music going all the way through and
Work on the lag spikes! My computer has an i7 processor, and I get a lot of lag spikes for some reason!

Tiny Heist Tiny Heist

Addictive, but terrible gameplay. For starters, the text bubbles are WAY too big, you can't even see what you are doing, also, levels 2-6 are all really similar difficulty, and don't progress enough. Up to level 6 it's like this: Really easy, hard, hard, hard, hard, hard. The graphics are nice. But there is no tutorial explaining the mechanics and different guards.

The game has a lot of potential, it's just currently terrible and doesn't deserve an average rating of 4 stars.

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

Too much lag. And I have a good computer and a good wifi.

MARIO VS BOWSER! MARIO VS BOWSER!

Deserves to be rated a bit higher, but the random non-mario voices and effects are just a bit stupid and spoil it a bit.

F-777 - Monster Dance Off (Mkallux Remix) F-777 - Monster Dance Off (Mkallux Remix)

Not bad. The drum build ups sound pretty bad though, same with the Dubstep growlers. As for the piano, it's actually decent. You should definitely remake this in the future as I would like to see some progress. I think the average rating should be a tad higher.

{dj-N} Club Step {dj-N} Club Step

Great song and lol parts of the end sounded like MDK.

Vader Vader

Really good except for maybe that left hand (Darth Vader's left)

Battletown Battletown

Just as good making music as making pixel art :)

pocket monster pocket monster