Under the Blood Moon Under the Blood Moon

This deserves more downloads! But that repeating synth at 0:30 is kinda annoying. I love the sound of the bass :)

ColBreakz - 20.000 ColBreakz - 20.000

Dude this is godlike.

Theory of Everything X Theory of Everything X

This is pretty good, although some of the piano from toe 2 (I think it's that one) kind of clashes with the rest. Overall, good job!

DJVI - Sound Ward (REMIX) DJVI - Sound Ward (REMIX)

REALLY GOOD except those drums you add in; the snare is a bit too loud and weird if u get what i mean.

F-777 Seven Seas Remix F-777 Seven Seas Remix

At least you tried...

Stardust-Nation responds:

yeah lol

Sonic Blaster Remix Sonic Blaster Remix

Really good, except I would not have started with that part of the song - but I like the fact you are switching it up a bit. The bass drop around 0:50 is subtle yet perfect, and the gaps with no beat after work really good, and 1:20 I am really impressed with! I plan to remix sonic blaster as well!

Power Surge [F-777 Deadlocked remake] Power Surge [F-777 Deadlocked remake]

I know this is quite old tho. Parts of the song are very nearly identical, other parts are more different but you did a good job. As parts are similar and parts are different, if I were you i'd edit the project and add F777 to the "members and roles" section as "inspiration"

DJ-DG responds:

Thanks man! I will update the project settings as you said!

DJ-Nate Clubstep (Geeser Remix) DJ-Nate Clubstep (Geeser Remix)

I normally don't really like metal.... but this is just unbelievable. Btw I heard those MDK-like sound effects :)

Seriously, you've done a lot to get me to like this. Keep it up dude!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

I love this so much, I will (try) to remix it!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy (Dylnmatrix Remix) ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy (Dylnmatrix Remix)

Way better than mine xD