Zaphkiel Zaphkiel

Have not heard of you before, but this is right up there with some of MDK's best tracks. THIS IS SO GOOD, mostly the drops and the BITS AFTERWARDS

Sharks - Geometry Dance Sharks - Geometry Dance

dayummmmm that's a good plays to downloads ratio. This is weird, but i love it!

Stay Inside Me (TechnoClancy Remix V2) Stay Inside Me (TechnoClancy Remix V2)

Wow.

Under the Blood Moon Under the Blood Moon

This deserves more downloads! But that repeating synth at 0:30 is kinda annoying. I love the sound of the bass :)

ColBreakz - 20.000 ColBreakz - 20.000

Dude this is godlike.

Theory of Everything X Theory of Everything X

This is pretty good, although some of the piano from toe 2 (I think it's that one) kind of clashes with the rest. Overall, good job!

DJVI - Sound Ward (REMIX) DJVI - Sound Ward (REMIX)

REALLY GOOD except those drums you add in; the snare is a bit too loud and weird if u get what i mean.

F-777 Seven Seas Remix F-777 Seven Seas Remix

At least you tried...

Stardust-Nation responds:

yeah lol

Sonic Blaster Remix Sonic Blaster Remix

Really good, except I would not have started with that part of the song - but I like the fact you are switching it up a bit. The bass drop around 0:50 is subtle yet perfect, and the gaps with no beat after work really good, and 1:20 I am really impressed with! I plan to remix sonic blaster as well!

Power Surge [F-777 Deadlocked remake] Power Surge [F-777 Deadlocked remake]

I know this is quite old tho. Parts of the song are very nearly identical, other parts are more different but you did a good job. As parts are similar and parts are different, if I were you i'd edit the project and add F777 to the "members and roles" section as "inspiration"

DJ-DG responds:

Thanks man! I will update the project settings as you said!